Monday, October 22, 2007

The Rose Tinted View 1 | The Critic across the table

I have decided to post my day to day situations...It mainly consists of people who are and have been in my life.

So there i was. Pilawoos on my own. sitting at my usual table waiting for my food to come. Sipping on my ice milo i needed someone to talk to. life, rose tinted or not was not very good these days. then i thought im at pilawoos! a good friend of mine just lives close by. taking out my phone, stealing a glance at my Megan Fox wallpaper i dial 011 2 372 917 his name does not show on the screen. somethings wrong i thought so i canceled the call and went through my contact list. his name did not exist. then it struck me.
this friend of mine was here anymore. he wont be there to call over to pilawoos, to question my judgment on the food, to tell me that McDonalds is only across the road where they serve food that will not...kill me ? it was quite a ride but i didnt care. until i sat alone at pilawoos searching in the "A" directory on my phone....wondering where you are...

2 comments:

Ąlĩ Ąďĥām said...

i just wonder who that person is =]

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I remember recently I was going through my phone book and I noticed the entry and I knew I had to delete it... I actually miss him too hehe

BlogRoll

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
19 year old, AS student, Party Animal, Never-leave-home-without-camera, psychology loving, tattoo craving, drink ordering, late sleeping, techno listening student. Found here email : chaos.dept@gmail.com